but it’s never been about you
但你不曾成为真正的主角
but cement your feet, a statue
但你驻足于此,雕塑一样
but you’d rather make up something
但你宁愿为自己编织幻想
You were never good for nothing
但你将要染指权利的巅峰
Leading me in circles
敷衍着每一次斡旋
you drive me insane
我们何不开始狂欢
Hit hard, I gave it all
奋力一击,我已竭尽全力
Hit hard, a family tie, oh,
全力一击,一切为了家族,oh~
but you’d rather just fight.
你希望这只是一场闹剧
Your dirt never washed off in an April shower
四月的雨也未能冲刷去你身上的血污
You’re crushed by the weight of those you can’t devour
那些纠缠纷纷的宿敌们让你不堪重负
You’re armed, but the plan never executed
你有最精良的武器,但计划从未有执行
You’re shocked that you’d hold a gun and never shoot it
你感到万分的震惊,但你的枪从未响起
Regulating when the rules are simply saturated
“防患于未然”
Is it everything or is it just that I’m insane?
“错的是这个世界,还是我?”
Hit hard, I gave it all
全力一击,我付出了我的一切
You tried and failed and fell, whoa…
你尝试,你失败,你再起不能
All of this to say you lost it all to gain some power,
所有的一切都代表着:你舍弃你的一切,只为换取至高无上的力量
All of this to say you plant a seed and kill the flower,
所有的一切都意味着:你播下新生的种子,杀死已然绽放的艳丽花朵
All of this to say you talk your way into your silence,
所有的一切都说明着:缄默是你最称心的语言
All of this is just a ploy to force your hand to violence.
所有的一切都在逼迫着你诉诸暴力
It‘s a waste of time
这只是在浪费时间
Thinking you got tough
你以为自己已经足够坚强
When it’s never really been enough…
事实上你的坚强远远不够
Hit hard, I gave it all,
沉重的打击,我付出了一切
You tried and failed and fell.
你尝试,你失败,你壮烈成仁